“Imagine an intimate showroom beneath Venice’s Campanile.” ~ Las Vegas Review Journal
“Walk down the stairs and the world disappears..gorgeous.” ~ Rocky Mountain News
For private venue rental information, contact our Private Event Coordinator, Selene at 303.293.0075 or email your party date, size, and other preferred options to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: For GROUP TICKETS (Birthday/Bachelorette/Bachelor parties) call the BOX OFFICE at 303-293-0075 and we will be happy to assist your group!
- WHY HAVE YOUR EVENT AT LANNIE’S? – - - Lannie’s is the epitome of whimsical elegance right in the heart of Downtown Denver. Our intimate showroom/party venue is a work of art from our gorgeous handmade chandeliers, to our luscious fabrics, mosaic bar tops and warm, sensual atmosphere (check out the ROOM PHOTOS tab on our homepage). Lannie’s staff is all about throwing a great party, reception or corporate event. We can make your vision a reality, from intimate to extravagant, traditional to unexpected.
- OUR AUDIENCE CAPACITY WILL ACCOMMODATE ABOUT 135 people, FOR PARTY EVENTS we can adjust to hold even more!
- DECORATIONS/CATERING/BAR – - - The room is already gorgeous, there’s no need to form a decorating committee. Instead, put your effort into cool invitations and coming up with the perfect guest list. As for food for your soiree, we’ve teamed up with some of the most scrumdilly-icsious caterers in Denver! We can adjust to fit any budget. AND, we have a fully stocked bar!
- EXTRAS – - – Top quality Sound/Lighting equipment, Projector/Screen, top-notch tech operators, power point capability and our large stage will hold a full big band sized act!
- THE BEST PART – - - is that you don’t have to do it all alone. We are here to guide you all the way, whether it’s introducing you to some great vendors or finding the perfect entertainment for your event. We can do it all.
- WHERE ARE WE? – - – Lannie’s is conveniently located in the heart of downtown, at the corner of the 16th Street Mall and Arapahoe, underneath the historic D&F Clock Tower. Getting here is easy. We are a stone’s throw from the convention center. Light Rail is nearby and the 16th Street Mall Shuttle runs right by.There are wonderful hotels within walking distance and thrifty parking right across the street.
If you’re inquiring about GROUP TICKETS call our BOX OFFICE: 303 293 0075.
For your party entertainment options (or to book your own band/or show) call Lannie herself at: 303-331-0744. or email her at email@example.com